Terms and Conditions
- Buyer has to agree following terms & condition before purchasing any merchandise from gujaratibooks.com. Following terms & condition will be applicable once order has been placed.
- We don't give guarantee of exact date for delivery for Air Mail, Sea Mail & Registered Post orders. We can just tell you the approximate time taken by each method of shipment.
- GujaratiBooks.com will deliver the merchandise on given specific shipping address only & not in the hand of specific person.
- If recipient is not at the given address, the books would be left with the neighbor along with an attached note. For the items delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. gujaratibooks.com reserves the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason.
- gujaratibooks.com is not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war. gujaratibooks.com reserves the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation. gujaratibooks.com is not liable for more than the retail cost of item.
- gujaratibooks.com shall try its best for prompt delivery; delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
- Inspite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, gujaratibooks.com will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the books at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the books to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- Few International delivery method like Air Mail, Regisrered Air Mail for countriles like USA, UK, Canada, Austraila, News Zealand & many other countries the online tracking facilities stopped by Indian Postal Department & upon delivery no signature proof will be available even though they may have sent by Registered Post method which ensures secure delivery.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. gujaratibooks.com does not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error free, or that the defects will be corrected.
- Usually it takes 2 to 4 working days time to process the order. Once the order dispatch by the courier these may vary according to the remoteness of the area and efficiency of the couriers. Acknowledgment signature and courier receipt will be available upon request on extra charge (Only if courier option selected as shipping method). For all other shipping method acknowledgment signature is not possible to provide. Shipping charges includes packing, transaction, handling & other service charges.
- Orders once placed cannot be canceled, and any changes in the same must be notified by the sender within TWO working hours after submitting the order. gujaratibooks.com will make its best efforts to incorporate changes but will not be held responsible if an advised change is not made. Order cancellation charges would be 10% of total order amount if order amount is below Rs 5000.00 & 1000.00 Rs if order amount exceeds Rs 5000.00.
- Incase ordered items are not in stock then we will issue full refund within in 7 business days throgh online mode.
- Any discrepancies in merchandise should be reported within 2 days of the receipt of the merchandise. After 2 days customer will not entitled to get part or full refund of the payment made.
- In any situation if it requires to return merchandise back then all shipping charges & other charges will be borne by buyer & refund will be only granted once it's reach to original source in a good condition.
- gujaratibooks.com will deliver exactly the same items displayed on its web pages and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non availability of products from indicated sources, it reserves the right to change the source and deliver approximately similar kind of product. If similar kind of product is not available, gujaratibooks.com will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available.
gujaratibooks.com will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
Any sudden increase or change in the shipping rates,taxes & other duties by Indian government will be bound to pay by any overseas & Indian customers & will have to pay for extra according new shipping rates,taxes & other duties levied by Indian government at any time till last dispatch of merchandise. GujaratiBooks.com has got rights to demand in this situation or we can adjust the order by reducing time frequency in case of magazines subscription or can reduce merchandise quantity in case of books, CDs & all other items to adjust the new shipping rates, taxes & other duties .
- gujaratibooks.com reserves the right to dispatch that items separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers.
- gujaratibooks.com does not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which are owned by their respective owners/companies. References to these products and company trademarks are used solely for the purpose of identifying the products supplied at this site.
- While gujaratibooks.com ensures to deliver best quality products from well known sources, it is not responsible if the quality of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
- While most of the books are dispatched by Indian postal service, liquid tinned items and certain other products may be dispatched by local courier, speed post or by registered post parcel depending upon the remoteness of the recipient. gujaratibooks.com has the sole authority to select the best means of dispatching from the above options.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of gujaratibooks.com, , the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Mumbai (India) courts.
- The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read the above terms and place the order with gujaratibooks.com only if they are acceptable by him/her.
- If there is any sort of dissatisfaction with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of gujaratibooks.com, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this service.
Specific Terms and Conditions for Ebooks & other Digital Media
- This Website is provided by GujaratiBooks.com on an "as is" basis.
- GujaratiBooks.com and its licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to or the results of your access to the Website (including any related or linked websites) or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, GujaratiBooks.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- GujaratiBooks.com will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, GujaratiBooks.com hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
One User Per Book
- Our ebooks are sold under licence from book publishers. An important condition of the licence is that, when you buy an ebook from GujaratiBooks.com , it can only be used by one individual. Lending and sharing is not permitted.
- It is not permitted to buy one copy of an ebook and then load it onto multiple devices for several people to use. Nor can you load a book onto a device and then pass the device on to multiple individuals one after another.
- If you buy an ebook and give it to another person, it is theirs to keep for life. But they may not then lend or share it with another user.
- If you want to provide, say, 20 copies of an ebook to 20 people, you will need to pay for 20 copies, and then distribute the ebooks to the 20 people. (We'll show you how.)
By purchasing from GujaratiBooks.com these items ("the Items"), entitled [shown on order page] I acknowledge that:
- I am [customer name];
- I have read the terms of the Customer License which I accepted on [date (being a date inserted by our systems and recorded in it)];
- I am bound by the limitations on copying embedded in the reader software supplied with the Items; and
- I further acknowledge that these limitations override (to the extent permitted by law) any right that I might have to use the Items under the copyright legislation in the country of use.